- AECOM Redundancies A Response to Poor Economic Growth
Aecom redundancies affected the UK and other parts of Europe in 2009 and 2010. While Aecom may seem to have cut back on the amount of layoffs.
- Australian Redundancy Calculator - How to Figure Out Payments
You are probably entitled to redundancy payments, in which case having someone explain the Australian redundancy calculator is probably very important at this time.
- What One an Employee Needs to Know On Australian Redundancy Laws
Australian redundancy laws are the laws that govern how employers should compensate workers when a time comes when they have to terminate their employment.
- Barcap Redundancies Review
Barcap redundancies have come in the lime light as the bank formulates how and where to carry out the lay off as well as the financial implications of such lay offs.
- Berr Redundancy Calculator How Does it Work
Berr redundancy calculator involves the process of finding the amount of money entitled to an employee who has worked for an employer for a period of one year to twenty years.
- EC Harris Redundancies Unlikely in Merger with Arcadis
With the oncoming merger of EC Harris and Arcadis, there is EC Harris redundancies rumors flying around. EC Harris, a built asset consultant firm, is merging with Acadis, a Dutch consultant firm.
- Halcrow Redundancies Announced As the Recession Continues to Grip at the Construction Industry
Halcrow redundancies are eminent as the construction marketplace continues to be hit hard by the ongoing recession.
- HMRC Redundancy Calculator and Redundancies That Will Make Your Company Pay
A HMRC redundancy calculator can guide employers on payments and benefits to employees that have been fired.
- The Best Tips From an Example Redundancy Notice
Firing someone is never easy; an example redundancy notice may help you find the proper wording necessary to end a business relationship.
- Irish Redundancy Calculation - How Irish Citizens Redundancy Payment is Calculated
It is important to know that Irish redundancy calculation is performed differently that other citizens of the UK. Redundancy payment is based on an employees’ salary and is awarded in a lump sum.
- Legal Redundancy Entitlement - What You Are Entitled to
In order to determine your legal redundancy entitlement, a person must first consider whether or not they were wrongfully made redundant.
- What is in a Letter of Redundancy Template
A letter of redundancy template is fairly easy to follow. These templates exist in order to provide employers with a helpful and tactful way to deliver the mandatory written, letter of redundancy.
- How Much Notice for Redundancy
When determining how much notice for redundancy should be or should have been given before you were made redundant, you should first review your contract, if you have one.
- The Affects of Liquidation and Redundancy
Liquidation and redundancy occur when the final affairs of a company are being wrapped up in an orderly way by a liquidator to the benefit of the creditor.
- Tips On Making Somebody Redundant Without Feeling Guilty
Making somebody redundant isn’t easy for anyone- but it is often the best decision that a company can make if someone is a poor performer.
- Calculating Maximum Redundancy Pay for Redundant Employees
Redundant employees have a right to collect the maximum redundancy pay that is owed to them by their previous employer.
- The Basics of Calculating Maximum Redundancy Payment From a Previous Employer
If you are made redundant, you have the right to receive the maximum redundancy payment from your previous employer.
- McGrigors Redundancies Announced - Cited Recession As the Main Cause
With the recession still spreading across the UK, McGrigors redundancies were announced with the company expecting to cut as many as forty jobs.
- Worried Employees Consider Their Redundancy Entitlement Minimum
With the recession continuing to hold tightly on almost all marketplaces, many are wondering what their redundancy entitlement minimum will be as they fear they may lose their job.
- A MOD Redundancy Calculator for Redundant Civilian Soldiers
A MOD redundancy calculator is available online for redundees to calculate their prospective pay. This calculator allows people from the Service to put their specific details into the form.
- NERA Redundancy Outlined - What to Do When You Are Made Redundant
NERA redundancy summaries and information is the best source for employees to understand their rights when they have been made redundant.
- NHS Redundancy Calculator and Other Tools Promised to Redundant Hospital Staffers
A NHS redundancy calculator is available online to all those who have been made redundant or worry about redundancies.
- Understanding Burro Happold Redundancies
Burro happold redundancies were effected in may 2009 and have since been continuing as the management continues to steer the firm along the current economic crisis.
- The DWP Redundancy Calculator
Dwp redundancy calculator is the easy way out and is meant to save the employee from further stress as it is not possible to predict if the crisis will resolve in the short term.
- Eaga Redundancies Formula
Eaga redundancies have featured in the news for the last couple of months as employees and employers prepare for mass lay offs.